Grace Graham moved back to her home in Columbiana and joined the firm in 2018, after many years practicing in Washington, DC. As an Assistant Attorney General for the District, she defended the city in hundreds of complex cases, including claims brought under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and Title VII.
For the last four years of her DC practice, she supervised the entire Equity Section, with twelve attorneys and anywhere from 90-125 pending cases against the District at any given time. Her practice at the firm includes municipal and county defense, civil litigation, real property law, and estate and probate law.
Grace has two children, twin girls. She enjoys travel, reading fictional novels, science fiction movies, home improvement and gardening projects.
- Boston College School of Law, J.D., 2000 (magna cum laude)
- Birmingham-Southern College, B.A. Political Science, 1995 (summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, full-tuition scholarship recipient; Dean’s list)
- United States Supreme Court
- District of Columbia District Court
- Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Northern District of Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama
Selected Professional and Community Activities
- Alabama State Bar
- Shelby County Bar Association
- Columbiana Main Street, former President
- Columbiana Softball Board, former President